The RollerMouse Pro3 is the latest update from Contour Rollermouse series, offering new design and improvements over the previous entries.
The Pro3 is a roller bar ergonomic mouse designed to sit underneath the keyboard, eliminating the need to reach for a regular mouse to allow the user to work faster and reduce the strain from the neck and fingers, making this ideal for people who constantly use a mouse over a long period of time.
Its ergonomic design means that it will be suitable for almost all standard and full-sized keyboards and the buttons sit just beneath the keyboard's space button, providing a more comfortable typing experience.
The new features on the RollerMouse Pro3 include a new aluminium base gives the mouse a better build quality and performance and greater precision cursor speed, allowing the user to select the DPI setting from 200 to 2600 dpi.
The RollerMouse Pro3 mouse is plug-and-play, has USB connection with no drivers needed to install and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
Improved features over the previous RollerMouse Pro series include:
- Setting to adjust the pressure used to perform mouse click with click-force tension slider underneath the mouse to suit the user's need.
- 8 button functions (5 programmable), including dedicated copy, paste and double-click buttons.
- Keyboard riser to adjust the height and angle of the keyboard to ensure optimal comfort and typing experience.
- Large rollerbar to allow both hands to smoothly and comfortably move the mouse cursor for flexibility in the workflow.
- Wide opening scroll wheel allowing rolling pages up and down.
- Leather wrist support for optimal typing comfort.
- 3 modes. PC-mode, Mac-mode and HID-mode (Linux).
Back2 offer a 30-day trial for this product to business buyers. Please contact us through here to find out more.
In-stock and available for delivery in 1-3 days.
*Keyboard sold separately.