Featuring a larger size as compared to the RH Logic 300 desk chair, the RH Logic 400 chair provides long-lasting comfort and good flexibility, allowing you to sit in your office for hours without being affected by back pain or neck pain.
With its design heavily based on the “two-point principle”, the RH Logic 400 desk chair puts a strong emphasis on providing both comfort and flexibility to users. The backrest is comparatively bigger than most office chairs, allowing it to hug your body and provide ample support to all of your body parts. The chair also features a one-on-one tilt feature, which helps to support the user’s lower back region irrespective of their tilt angle. Designed to push its user into the right sitting posture, this chair will help to improve your blood circulation as well as your breathing, keeping you healthy even as you have to sit for hours in the same spot at the office.
The chair can also be enhanced thanks to its range of additional accessories. For example, you could add extra armrests or neck rest to the chair for added comfort. More options include coccyx cut-out seat pads. The height of the chair is adjustable.
The RH Logic 400 Operator Chair comes in Select wool and features:
- Adjustable seat height and seat depth with individual adjustment switches
- Adjustable backrest height with locking switch
- Backrest recline angle with an adjustment switch
- Adjustable lumbar support with a lumbar pump
- Optional 8S/8E adjustable armrests with height, width and angle (8S) or depth (8E) adjustments
- Recline tension control with an adjustment dial
- Neck rest with height and angle adjustment.
- CMHR Fire Retardant foam
- Silver base
The Logic 400 is brand new and available for delivery in 4-6 weeks within 50 miles of London. Orders outside of the M25 may take up to 7 days. Additional delivery charges apply for orders to Isle of Man and Scotland, please call us on 020 3475 5317 for a quote.
Recommended for people over 5'6". For people under 5'6", we recommend the RH Logic 300.