Herman Miller Mirra 2 Butterfly chair is a mid-range ergonomic office chair that is designed to follow the user's movement as people work agiler in the modern office environment.
An update of the popular Mirra, the Mirra 2 office chair has been redesigned to be leaner, lighter and more responsive than the original to allow more dynamic support to the sitter's movement.
The Mirra 2 Butterfly features a mesh fabric layer over the polymer vein backrest to provide support and better alignment, while the loop spine of the Mirra 2 Butterfly allows the body to stretch and reach.
The Herman Miller Mirra 2 Butterfly task chair features:
- Mesh seat and mesh fabric layer backrest.
- Adjustable seat height lever.
- FlexFront® AireWeave seat edge with an adjustable lever to support the thigh.
- Tilt tension control with an adjustable tension knob.
- Forward/Backward tilt limiter with adjustable and lockable flap.
- Adjustable lumbar support and twin knobs to control height and depth.
- Adjustable armrests to adjust height, depth and angle.
This showroom model comes in dark turquoise mesh seat and backrest with white frame and fog base.
Only 1 available and is in pristine conditions.
The stated delivery charge applies within the M25 and is available for delivery in 1-3 days within 50 miles of London. For delivery charges and lead time outside this area, please call us on 020 7935 0351.