The Contour Mouse is an ergonomic mouse designed to fit the user's hands, no matter which hand or size.
Previously known as the Perfit mouse, the Contour Mouse's design prevents the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis by incorporating a slight tilt on the handling of the mouse to promote a more neutral hand and wrist alignment. An added thumb rest is also featured for increased reinforcement and a pronounced arch at the top of the mouse allows the user to rest their palm on the mouse.
The buttons on the Contour Classic Mouse has been broadened to optimise the use of the mouse buttons without overstretching the hand, while a third middle button has been placed instead of a scroll wheel that is regularly seen on the normal mouse to increase productivity, which is suitable for workers who use design applications.
The Contour Mouse also features:
- A scroll wheel on thumb side for easy scrolling of web pages or documents.
- A rocker switch on the thumb side of the mouse for easy performance of forwarding and backward on web pages
- 17 degrees tilt for optimal comfort.
- 5 programmable buttons.
- Optical motion sensor.
- Cursor speed of up to 1200 dpi for easy and smooth cursor movements.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Full plug-and-play feature with no drivers needed.
- Choice of wired or wireless.
The Contour Mouse is available as right-handed and left-handed and choice of 3 different sizes (Please note that small is only available as right-handed).