ConSet 501-29 Rectangular Sit-Stand Desk
New Available online
If you would like to purchase a ConSet Electric Desk with a special order top or with a different specification, please contact us
10 good reasons to choose a ConSet desk from Back2:
- Changing your working position regularly helps to prevent back problems.
- If you have an existing back problem then standing at a high desk for parts of your day, rather than sitting at a standard desk all day, can offer great relief and help the recovery process when back pain occurs.
- People of various heights can easily adjust their desk according to specific needs - particularly beneficial to those of a taller stature, in the prevention of stooping.
- Electric operation means that people can easily adjust their own desk height, which is also very useful for wheelchair users.
- Ideal for people where sitting all day is not an option, i.e. individuals returning to work after back surgery.
- Developed in collaboration with the Danish Technological Institute, to meet European standards and to cater for many types of work processes.
- Advantageous for groups who share the same workstation - i.e. "hotdesking" or shift working environments.
- Compliance with the latest DDA regulations.
- ConSet A/S are specialised suppliers of electric desks, which means substantial production quantities and good value for money.
- Good value for money means more people can choose electric compared to manual height adjustment.
- Back2 has been selling sit-stand desks since 1995 and can offer the benefit of their experience in recommending ConSet desks.
||Electrical / Mechanical parts : 2 yearsOther parts : 5 years
||Legs: 71 x 65 x 16.5cm
Desktop: 50cm larger than chosen desktop size
100cm/120cm: 79 x 10 x 18.5cm
140cm: 128 x 10 x 18.5cm
160cm/180cm/200cm: 147 x 10 x 18.5cm
||650mm - 1320mm
Firstly I found Back2 to be an excellent company - they were very helpful in my purchase decision and were extremely efficient with delivery (within 3 working days of payment). The guy who delivered the desk was brilliant - he carried the desk up 3 flights of stairs and assembled it swiftly before showing me how to work it. Overall a very refreshing experience.
I have this desk in the 140x80 size. It is a good price for a high quality product. It has a very good height range which I appreciate as I am 5'11" and some desks I looked at didn't quite go high enough. I have the desk with a white table top which looks great. The only thing you might improve on with a more expensive desk is for the cables to be concealed inside the legs, and for there to be no crossbar, which occasionally I'm in danger of banging my shins on when sitting. However, I couldn't find a desk at any price of the right size that goes high enough with no crossbar, so overall I'm very happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend both the product and Back2.
Review by HJ / (Posted on 20/05/2015)