ConSet 501-11 Rectangular Electric Desk
New Available online
If you would like to purchase a ConSet Electric Desk with a special order top or with a different specification, please contact us
10 good reasons to choose a ConSet desk from Back2:
- Changing your working position regularly helps to prevent back problems.
- If you have an existing back problem then standing at a high desk for parts of your day, rather than sitting at a standard desk all day, can offer great relief and help the recovery process when back pain occurs.
- People of various heights can easily adjust their desk according to specific needs - particularly beneficial to those of a taller stature, in the prevention of stooping.
- Electric operation means that people can easily adjust their own desk height, which is also very useful for wheelchair users.
- Ideal for people where sitting all day is not an option, i.e. individuals returning to work after back surgery.
- Developed in collaboration with the Danish Technological Institute, to meet European standards and to cater for many types of work processes.
- Advantageous for groups who share the same workstation - i.e. "hotdesking" or shift working environments.
- Compliance with the latest DDA regulations.
- ConSet A/S are specialised suppliers of electric desks, which means substantial production quantities and good value for money.
- Good value for money means more people can choose electric compared to manual height adjustment.
- Back2 has been selling sit-stand desks since 1995 and can offer the benefit of their experience in recommending ConSet desks.
||Electrical / Mechanical parts : 2 yearsOther parts : 5 years
||Legs: 70 x 75 x 24cm
Desktop: 50cm larger than chosen desktop size
120cm/140cm: 116 x 11 x 22cm
160cm/180cm: 156 x 11 x 22cm
200cm: 196 x 11 x 22cm
||650mm - 1220mm
An excellent desk. Solid, easy to use, and it just works.
The only reason I rated it 4/5 is that it's quite difficult to put it together - the instructions could definitely be improved; some of the bolts are so tightly screwed in that it requires real effort to loosen them; and it's hard to attach the desktop by yourself if you're assembling it on your own. So get a friend to help you, or consider paying back2 to set it up for you.
Overall though I'm very happy with it and I'd definitely recommend it.
Review by Jason / (Posted on 02/08/2011)