Just found your new premises or want to refurbish your existing premises? Unless you know exactly what you want you will need advice from experienced workspace designers like Back2 and its associates. Just let us know the type of work which will be done, how many people will be working in your office, and your proposed budget and we will provide you with suggestions for layout and type of furniture to best meet your needs.
- Herman Miller offer a wide range of ergonomically designed task chairs to fit users of all shapes and sizes.
- Aeron is a unique chair, nominated 'Design of the Decade' by Business Week magazine. Now available in new frame finishes, Pellicle patterns and colours.
- Mirra encapsulates the ergonomic excellence of Aeron and adds a fresh aesthetic, delivering support and comfort throughout the day.
- Celle was designed using Herman Miller's strict Design for Environment protocols, is 99% recyclable and has been awarded Ergonomics Excellence from FIRA.
- Setu has an innovative kinematic spine that bends and flexes to your every move. There's nothing to tilt, nothing to tweak.
- With Embody, innovation oozes from every contact point your body makes with the chair. Embody makes you feel like you're floating. It promotes health-positive sitting.
- Abak Environments is currently Herman Miller's leading systems furniture range, delivering a flexible approach to workspace planning requirements.
- A beam-based product which has been successful with major corporations worldwide for over 10 years.
- Extended vocabulary provides solutions from a basic table through to a high-performance system.
- Simple yet beautiful set of intelligent core components, maximum performance for minimal product life cost
- Sense provides a unique office furniture solution. Highly intelligent components make the design simple to understand and simple to use.
- The ideal solution for companies requiring a single solution using pre-defined configurations but with a fresh aesthetic.
- No Tools. It has never been easier to put a table together. With no tools, the unique plug+play system allows you to build in seconds.
- Chilton GS is practical yet elegant, flexible but strong.
- Every aspect of modularity, space, cable management and assembly has been thought through to bring you a superior furniture range.
- In a cost-effective way, Chilton GS brings both style and genuine build quality to your workspace.
- The leg sections are built to withstand three times the British standards load requirement.