Meeting Room Solutions
From board rooms to small meeting rooms, Back2 can recommend modern ergonomic furniture and design the layout for you. Your meeting room generally demands a different type of chair from your work area.
- Aeron is a unique chair, nominated 'Design of the Decade' by Business Week magazine.
- Ideal for use at the sides of desks or in meeting rooms, to harmonise the seating through the facility.
- Made largely of recycled materials, the Aeron chair is designed to last a long time, and parts that get the most wear are easily replaced and recycled.
- Lightweight, compact, mobile, Caper chairs are just the ticket for conference rooms, team environments, lunch and break areas.
- Easy-to-move, lightweight (the basic chair weighs less than 4kg, about half the weight of comparable chairs).
- Moulded polypropylene seat and back are contoured to evenly distribute the sitter's weight and minimise pressure points.
- Available in many colours, each creating a different personality from high-tech to classic to retro.
- Setu is designed to fit all shapes and sizes. But, equally important, Setu is designed to fit virtually all spaces and places.
- Setu appeals to your functional needs as well as your design aesthetic. It can be the feature of any room or simply be noticeably unnoticeable.
- Inspired by nature with its spiraling nautilus shell shape and contours, this unique single support spine was perfected by technology.
- From the moment you sit down, you and the chair move as one. It's form and function working together in harmony.
- Environmentally friendly, Linea offers a unique and affordable combination of good design, ergonomics, choice and quality.
- Choose from two base designs: four-leg or cantilever. Options include polypropylene seat and back; upholstered seat and back; or a mesh back with either version of the seat.
- Also available are row-linking, seat numbering and a mobility trolley.