Hold It Book Holder/Multi Stand
- The Hold-It Multi-Stand can support books upto a weight of 4kg (approximately just under 9 pounds).
- The stand is design with page holders that will keep your pages steady while reading.
- The Hold-It Multi-Stand is a Book Holder that allows you to read books at any angle.
- The Hold-It Multi-Stand is designed to be glare resistant so that there is no distraction while reading or copying documents.
- Supports most laptop sizes and is designed to position them in ergonomically acceptable positions.
- The tray can accomodate A4/Foolscap sheets.
- The Hold-It Multi_stand is adjustable upto 140cms.
- The Hold-It Multi-Stand including stand weighs 20kg (approximately 40pounds)
- The arm of the Hold-It Multi-Stand can extend to 60cms (approximately 24 inches).
- Approved by medical professionals for improving posture, and helping with painful necks, backs and hands
- The Hold-It Multi-Stand comes with a stylish and high-quality carry case for easy transportation.
17/05/10 by Eolake
I use it to read on and operate my iPad. It's great for that.
It's sometimes a bit hard to turn, and the whole thing tilts a little due to the weight of the arm, so I have to tilt the iPad in the opposite direction to have it vertical (maybe 8 degrees). But apart from that, lovely product, I enjoy having it.
I have attached the iPad with velcro. That works great, if you omit any velcro in *the middle* of the iPad's curved back to get maximum area of contact.